The Regular License (All Templates) grants you, the buyer a non-exclusive, non-transferrable right to make use of the work that you acquire (Template).
Your use of the Item, under the Regular License, is subject to the following conditions:
- You may use the Item alone or you may incorporate the Item into another track (s) / project (s) you are creating.
- You may use the Item parts for unlimited track(s) / project(s) you are creating.
- You must not directly or indirectly license, sub-license, sell or resell the Item, or redistribute the work alone (even for free), or offer to do any of these things. All of these things are referred to as Resale.
- You may use the Item:
- in a music composition(s).
- for sound effects only, in a stand-alone music composition(s).
- in your dj mixes and/or set(s) and/or public live set(s)
If the whole, or part, of the Item has been created using materials which are the subject of a GNU General Public License (GPL), your use of the Template (or part of the template) is subject to the specific terms of the GPL in place of the foregoing conditions (to the extent the GPL applies).
- CAN I RENDER THE TEMPLATE 'AS IS' AND RELEASE IT ON A RECORD LABEL
• No, you can not. You should make significant changes into template. For example, change the root note, melody, sounds processing, add your own ideas and sounds, etc.
- I HAVE CUSTOMIZED THE TEMPLATE, CAN I RELEASE IT ON A RECORD LABEL
• Yes, you can. But we recommend that you notify label owners if you have used any synth/bass/lead melody (*.mid) from our templates without ANY changes.
- ARE THERE ANY RESTRICTIONS FOR USING SAMPLES AND MELODIES FROM THE TEMPLATE I PURCHASED
• All samples and melodies used in our products are royalty-free. You can use separate samples and melodies in your own music productions. You are allowed to create the unlimited number of music productions based on one template. Any kind of separate distribution is strictly prohibited.